visetvires: († i have fallen so many times)
Dʀ. Cʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ Cʜᴀssᴇᴜʀ ([personal profile] visetvires) wrote2015-06-07 03:34 pm

nine † that He bring visible & speedy help

spam } kitchens & greenhouse

[For one day - one day only - Clementine skips her dinner shift. It's not out of any sense of laziness; she simply loses track of time after Dean says what he says, and so by the time she realizes she's supposed to be there, the shift's already over.]

[The next day, she makes up for it by arriving early and staying until she's kicked out. There is very little else she wants to do, she realizes. Sitting still in her cabin and getting drunk is not going to cut it, not today. Not now.]

[She is listless, purposeless, and wanders more or less by accident into the greenhouse. Sitting under a small tree (whose species she could determine if she gave two shits), she considers a prayer, tries it out, her hands clenched in small fists on her knees. It doesn't feel as though anyone's listening, though.]


voice } open minus dean

I'm at loose ends.

[This is not what she'd meant to say; her voice is thin, croaky, as though she hasn't spoken in years.]

If anyone needs an extra pair of hands. I have one.

[That's more or less it.]

private } scott

[Now she sounds desperate, hungry for purpose, lost and alone. He is her last hope - and what fucking irony is that?]

Tell me what to do.

private } iris

Are you okay?
bodilesswarrior: (Default)

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2015-06-07 08:28 pm (UTC)(link)
[Her smile is strained, and her words are rough, like she's speaking around a dull ache.]

Want to shoot things?
bodilesswarrior: (Default)

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2015-06-07 08:33 pm (UTC)(link)
[Her grin feels more like baring teeth than anything else, but at least her blood is pumping.]

Good. Enclosure?
bodilesswarrior: (Default)

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2015-06-07 08:44 pm (UTC)(link)
Give me about fifteen minutes.

[She flicks her hand in a wry little wave before signing off. She's already wearing sweats and a tank top, so she just pulls her hair back, slips on a headband and straps her legs together.

She collects more than guns, though she's got a variety - she grabs knives and swords, crossbows and batarangs, even some minor explosives.

She knows this is risky - that Clementine is, in a word, volatile - but she can't quite bring herself to care.

At least she brings a first aid kit.]

bodilesswarrior: (Default)

cross out "enclosure" and put "firing range"

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2015-06-07 10:04 pm (UTC)(link)
[Barbara musters a smile when she sees Clementine, but it flickers and fades. It's getting harder to keep hold of anything positive.

Destroying things should help, right?]


I've got other ranged weapons, too. In case we want to spice things up.
tucky: (your breath reeks)

[video]

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:11 am (UTC)(link)
What's wrong?
tucky: (your chickens have been interfered with)

[permavoice]

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:15 am (UTC)(link)
You kinda sound like shit, is all. You sick?
tucky: (your eyes look like my uncle's)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:19 am (UTC)(link)
You can. I got a cold a couple months ago. It ain't like we seem dead in any other way.
tucky: (we are all just in here)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:22 am (UTC)(link)
What, being dead?
tucky: (how do Pop Tarts work?)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:26 am (UTC)(link)
I don't think we're really dead here. I think it's just at home.
tucky: (I roasted the cat alive with my breath)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:30 am (UTC)(link)
There's lots of shoulds, but they don't all come true.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you needed anything.
tucky: (if you kill yourself here)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:33 am (UTC)(link)
Thanks, but I think I'm okay.

I meant something else. Like something more. Cough medicine, maybe.
tucky: (we are all just in here)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:35 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, okay. You want a drinking buddy?
tucky: (we are all just in here)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-06-08 02:41 am (UTC)(link)
[And Tiffany's tradition of getting all the inmates drunk continues.]

I'll meet you there.

Page 1 of 14